FYI, Aurora already populates the "executor source" field (not sure exactly
what that corresponds to in mesos.proto) with exactly the data you would
want to send to mesos-dns: rolename.environment.jobname.[tasknumber] for
each task.  Maybe you would need to invert the order of the fields, but
that's pretty much the right thing.