Hi, Cris,

Good to see you around these parts. (Idk if you remember me, but we
worked together a bit on Plone back in the day.) I just tried the same
thing and wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Can you check if the
openjdk:11-stretch image that the Dockerfile is based on has the
digest sha256:04b4670ac7e90789932320ba849bda607d4edaba812b28570e946dd447e85041
?

Cheers,
Michael