I absolutely remember you Michael.  It was great seeing your name on the
first thread I interacted with here.  It's awesome to find an old friend in
a new place!

I just ran `./build.sh docker` again. Here's what I see in the output in
the terminal:

```
Sending build context to Docker daemon  20.48kB
Step 1/27 : FROM openjdk:11-stretch
 ---> 193af7392c2e
Step 2/27 : WORKDIR /root
 ---> Using cache
 ---> a628fb621a0f
Step 3/27 : ENV
APT_KEY_DONT_WARN_ON_DANGEROUS_USAGE=isolemnlysweariamuptonogood
DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive
 ---> Using cache
 ---> 12e5289d663f
```

Admittedly, my docker-fu is not strong, but I don't think that 193af7392c2e
could be said to be anything like the SHA you posted.  I'm assuming here
that the hex value posted after that step represents the SHA for the image
that the step uses.

I have also run `docker image pull openjdk:11-stretch` and this is what I
see:

```
ip-10-165-65-166:avro cpe$ docker image pull openjdk:11-stretch
11-stretch: Pulling from library/openjdk
Digest:
sha256:04b4670ac7e90789932320ba849bda607d4edaba812b28570e946dd447e85041
```

When I run `docker image ls` I find this entry for openjdk:11-stretch:

openjdk
11-stretch                    193af7392c2e        11 days ago         606MB

I am still getting the same error when trying to use the `./build.sh
docker` command.  So this is (at least on my end) 100% reliable.