Hello Bahir community,

The Apache Flink community is currently discussing how to handle incoming
(streaming) connector contributions [1].
The Flink community wants to limit the maintained connectors to the most
popular ones, but we don't want to reject valuable code contributions
without offering a good alternative.
Among options we are currently discussing is also Apache Bahir.
>From the Bahir announcement, I got the impression that the project is also
open to connectors from projects other than Apache Spark.

Initially, we would move some of our current connectors here (redis, flume,
nifi), and there are also some pending contributions in Flink that we would
redirect to Bahir as well.

So what's your opinion on this?

Regards,
Robert