Thanks Luciano for taking care of this!

FYI: I have a PR ready for porting the release scripts -
https://github.com/apache/bahir-flink/pull/14

- Gordon

On March 24, 2017 at 1:54:08 AM, Luciano Resende (luckbr1...@gmail.com) wrote:

+1

If you want to help, maybe you could create a PR porting the release script
to the bahir-flink repository and do any other necessary cleanup required
for the release...

I could then review and cut the first RC over the weekend.

Thanks