Hi Etienne,

What about the contribution guide ? I think it's covered in the IntelliJ and Eclipse setup sections.

Regards
JB

On 04/24/2017 02:12 PM, Etienne Chauchot wrote:
Hi all,

I definitely agree with everything that is said in this thread.

I might suggest another good to have:

to ease the work of a new contributor, it would be nice to have some sort of
programming guide but not oriented to pipeline writers but to sdk/runner/io/...
writers.

I know that new contributors have the docs available in the google drive, the
ML, the code base, and the availability of beamers, but maybe having key points
in a common place (like FAQ for sdk/runner/io/... writers, for example) would be
interesting.

Best,

Etienne