Hi Romain,

I guess you are assuming that pipeline options are flat command line like argument, right ?

Actually, theoretically, pipeline options can be represented as json, that's why we use jackson.
The pipeline options can be serialized/deserialized as json.

The purpose is to remove the jackson dependencies ?

Regards
JB