Hello,  So far I found two issues:

1. The python zip file includes the name apache-beam-2.4.0.dev0
instead of apache-beam-2.4.0 not sure if this is a big issue but when
I installed and tested it via pip I saw the .dev0 suffix still.
2. Direct runner has a regression on Nexmark’s query 10. I filled
BEAM-3799 in case somebody can take a look, the same query executes OK
with Spark and Flink and with previous versions of direct runner.

So far no performance regressions on Nexmark apart of this regression.