Le 7 mars 2018 17:25, "Robert Bradshaw" <rober...@google.com> a écrit :

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 1:01 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> -1 (non binding). As mentionned in the thread about this release, until
> BEAM-3409 is fixed the pipeline API is not really reliable and requires
> workarounds to be used by any user. This is really a blocker overdue since1
> or 2 releases IMHO and should has been fixed end of last year already.

I made a good effort to get BEAM-3409 in, waiting on cutting the release
and pinging reviewers. Once it was in I wasted too much time trying to fix
the compile errors it introduced, finally realizing that this was going to
be non-trivial and cherry-picking the rollback that was on master was a
much more appropriate situation for the release branch. Consensus on the
thread seemed to be that this was nice to have, but neither a regression
nor a real blocker for a release.

Well this is a blocker since december and I did my best to make it obvious
in the release thread. The non trivial fix has been done within a few hours
too ;).

Since this one will be probably reroll it would be very important to
reconsider it to finally make pipelines testable and runnable correctly
when client is waiting.

On the other hand, if we keep the good cadence up, a release that does
actually address this shouldn't be far behind as long as a compatible fix
gets into master in a timely manner.

Did you notice anything else?