On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 1:01 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> -1 (non binding). As mentionned in the thread about this release, until
> BEAM-3409 is fixed the pipeline API is not really reliable and requires
> workarounds to be used by any user. This is really a blocker overdue since1
> or 2 releases IMHO and should has been fixed end of last year already.

I made a good effort to get BEAM-3409 in, waiting on cutting the release
and pinging reviewers. Once it was in I wasted too much time trying to fix
the compile errors it introduced, finally realizing that this was going to
be non-trivial and cherry-picking the rollback that was on master was a
much more appropriate situation for the release branch. Consensus on the
thread seemed to be that this was nice to have, but neither a regression
nor a real blocker for a release.

On the other hand, if we keep the good cadence up, a release that does
actually address this shouldn't be far behind as long as a compatible fix
gets into master in a timely manner.

Did you notice anything else?