Here's an end-of-day update on migration work:

* Snapshot unsigned dailies and signed release builds are working (!!).
PR/5048 [1] merges changes from Luke's branch
  * python precommit failing... will investigate python precommit Monday
* All Precommits are gradle only
* All Postcommits except performance tests and Java_JDK_Versions_Test  use
gradle (after PR/5047 [2] merged)
* Nightly snapshot release using gradle is ready; needs PR/5048 to be
merged before switching
* ValidatesRunner_Spark failing consistently; investigating

Thanks for another productive day of hacking. I'll pick up again on Monday.