What's the plan to make idea supporting gradle on beam project? Do we
import the workaround mentionned in
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-175172?
For the ones who didn't see this issue in action: idea will compile in
out/ instead of build/ and you will just miss all the resources you
need like some SPI registration which are used by all our registrar =>
no way to run tests in idea without hacking the configuration quite
deeply :(

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Book