You dont have issue due to the build setup with that option. I get:

avr. 10, 2018 3:20:10 PM
org.apache.beam.runners.direct.DirectTransformExecutor run
GRAVE: Error occurred within
org.apache.beam.runners.direct.DirectTransformExecutor@66761b7a
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionError:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/bytebuddy/NamingStrategy

?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Book