Romain, I haven't seen that error. At the very top of your test execution
log it gives you the tasks that it is running, for example:
6:41:33 AM: Executing tasks ':beam-sdks-java-core:cleanTest
:beam-sdks-java-core:test --tests
"org.apache.beam.sdk.coders.AvroCoderTest.testAvroCoderEncoding"'...

What task did it fail for you for?