We now have 290 commits in (bsidhom/beam/hacking-job-server -
apache/beam/master). To better get a handle on this, I created
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KF5n5eTq0neIqwhIkFbvRTbp0G5mqmJ9O4ywSMWtfq0/edit#gid=1955143518
; I'd ask everyone to help fill this out (creating and/or assigning JIRAS)
and propose we rebase/merge as much as possible of this back into master
(possibly guarded by a flag, as Romain states). Even just enumerating
things that will not be suitable for merging into master as-is will be
helpful.

Thanks,
Robert