Thanks for the update JB.

Kenn, we have the post commit integration tests which run against shaded
artifacts like validates runner. We also have the nightly snapshot and its
verification run which validates the nightly snapshot with DirectRunner /
Dataflow / Apex / Spark / Flink for WordCount and DirectRunner / Dataflow
for the mobile gaming examples.

I'm not sure about the IOs and whether the perfkit benchmark work
adequately covers them.