Thank you JB.

For clarification, are you referring to the following items:
- RabbitMqIO - https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/1729
-  ParquetIO on HDFS/S3 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4421

If the above mapping is correct, could we separate addition of new feature
from addressing blocking issues? I would propose that we do not block the
release for the former one and fix the latter one before the release.

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:26 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to merge RabbitMqIO (we are doing the final touches) and we
> have an issue about ParquetIO on HDFS/S3 that I would like to
> investigate with the team.

Do you know who is currently investigating the ParquetIO issue? Do you need
help with that?