Proposal 1: +0
Proposal 2: +1

Additional Comments:
I like the idea of providing a clear expectation to contributors on how
promptly they can expect code review feedback. From your proposal, my main
feedback would to prefer a single goal instead of two. Having a single goal
seems simpler when choosing a code reviewer ("PersonA might have more
context on my change, but PersonB will give quicker feedback.."). Multiple
tiers of commitment also feels like it implies level of commitment to the
community ("PersonB must be more committed to Beam than PersonA because
they agreed to faster code reviews").

There is a balance to strike: we should provide prompt feedback and clear
expectations for code contributors, but we shouldn't set unreasonable
targets for code reviewers. I'd be interested in hearing from others
whether 24-hours seems unreasonable.

I think that we should also make it clear with any policy that opting-in is
optional and not required to be part of the Beam community. There are many
ways to contribute to Beam, and opting-in to reviewing code contributions
is just one of them.