+1

I don't have much to add to the debate, except to state that Beam currently
has a fragmentation problem for user documentation. I would support
limiting the wiki to non-user focused docs to prevent additional
fragmentation.

We have first-class website pages [1], documentation embedded in Javadocs
[2], and in some cases cloud.google.com/dataflow/docs has more context than
official Beam docs [3].

[1] https://beam.apache.org/documentation/programming-guide/
[2]
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/javadoc/2.4.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/TextIO.html