Hello everyone it's Mikhail and I'm here to revive this long-sleeping
thread.

I have summarized discussion above into a design/proposal document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qLojdA6GheKf0PVl1A1uip3D2JTk9jQroUKuxriBcfY>
.

The initial proposal is what I consider the best approach, so it is open
for change.

Please comment on following topics:
1. Another engines you have in mind.
2. If you have access to configure corresponding engine
3. General ideas.

Since this is a long-desired change, please, be active.

--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?