Hi,

I don't have problem to move the examples in a dedicated repository. However,
IMHO, we have to:

1. Keep a build of examples linked to latest core release/SNAPSHOT
2. Include the examples in the distribution (convenient for the users)

On another topic, I think it would be better to avoid usage of Google Doc for
such kind of discussion and directly share on the mailing list (at least a
summary/light details).

Regards
JB

On Thursday, August 02, 2018 00:12 CEST, David Cavazos <dcava...@google.com>