I might miss it: are examples to be moved including those which are not
under example/? For example there are some BeamSQL examples in
org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/example
<https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/master/sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/example>
.

It's better to keep BeamSQL examples in where it is because related API
might still change.

-Rui