Hello Beam devs,
we finished our main goals in development of Euphoria DSL. It is Easy to use
Java 8 API build on top of the Beam's Java SDK. API provides a high-level
abstraction of data transformations, with focus on the Java 8 language features
(e.g. lambdas and streams). It is fully inter-operable with existing Beam SDK
and convertible back and forth. It allows fast prototyping through use of
(optional) Kryo based coders and can be seamlessly integrated into existing
Beam Pipelines.

Now we believe that it is the time to start discussion about it with the
community. Which will hopefully lead to vote about adapting it into Apache Beam
project. Most of main ideas and development goals were presented in Beam Summit
in London [1].

We are looking for reviewers within the community. Please start with
documentation [2] or design document [3]. Our contribution is divided to two
modules: `org.apache.beam:beam-sdks-java-extensions-euphoria` and
`org.apache.beam:beam-sdks-java-extensions-kryo`. Rest of the code base remains
untouched.
All the checks in MR [5] are passing with exception of "Website PreCommit".
Which seems to be broken, little help here would be appreciated.

Thank you
We are looking forward for your feedback.
{david.moravek,vaclav.plajt,marek.simunek}@firma.seznam.cz

Resources:
[1] Beam Summit London presentation:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SagpmzJ-tUQki5VsQOEEEUyi_LXRJdG_3OBLdjBKoh4/edit?usp=sharing
[2] Documentation:
https://github.com/seznam/beam/blob/dsl-euphoria/website/src/documentation/sdks/euphoria.md
[3] Design Document: https://s.apache.org/beam-euphoria
[4] ASF Jira Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3900
[5] Pull Request: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6601
[6] Original proposal:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beam-dev/201712.mbox/%3ccajjqkhnrp1z8atteogmpfkqxrcjeanb3ykowvvtnwyrvv_-...@mail.gmail.com%3e

Je dobré vedet, ze tento e-mail a prílohy jsou duverné. Pokud spolu jednáme o
uzavrení obchodu, vyhrazujeme si právo nase jednání kdykoli ukoncit. Pro
fanousky právní mluvy - vylucujeme tím ustanovení obcanského zákoníku o
predsmluvní odpovednosti. Pravidla o tom, kdo u nás a jak vystupuje za
spolecnost a kdo muze co a jak podepsat naleznete
zde<https://onas.seznam.cz/cz/podpisovy-rad-cz.html>

You should know that this e-mail and its attachments are confidential. If we
are negotiating on the conclusion of a transaction, we reserve the right to
terminate the negotiations at any time. For fans of legalese-we hereby exclude
the provisions of the Civil Code on pre-contractual liability. The rules about
who and how may act for the company and what are the signing procedures can be
found here<https://onas.seznam.cz/cz/signature-rules.html>.