I like the idea of working to improve the our presence on Q&A sites like
StackOverflow. SO is a great resource and much more discoverable /
searchable than a mail archive.

One idea on how to improve our presence: StackOverflow supports setting up
email subscriptions [1] for particular tags. It would be very easy to
forward new SO questions to the user@ list, or a new list if we're worried
about the noise.

[1] https://stackexchange.com/filters/new

--

Got feedback? tinyurl.com/swegner-feedback