I would like to reuse the State Sampling classes from the Dataflow Runner
Harness in the Beam Java SDK. I created a Refactoring plan
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OlAJf4T_CTL9WRH8lP8uQOfLjWYfm8IpRXSe38g34k4/edit#>and
removed the Dataflow references from the classes in PR/7507
<https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7507>.

SInce the Java SDK cannot depend on the Dataflow Runner Harness, then I can
do one of these options

   - Create a new gradle project/folder and locate the code in a shared
   location?
      - i.e. create a new: beam/*common*/java/*extensions/state-sampling*
   - Move the code in a Java SDK projects, which will work since the runner
   harness can depend on the SDK?
      - i.e.reuse the existing: beam/*sdks*/java/*extensions/state-sampling*