On 2019/01/19 16:58:52, Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd say these matters are generally private between the organizer(s) and
> the PMC. This thread should continue on the PMC-private mailing list.

Last time we checked (back in October), people who are not part of the PMC
couldn't send emails to the private mailing list nor read the responses. The
organization of the last London Summit occurred in the private list with me and
Matthias directly cc'ed in our individual emails. Additionally a few of the
other organizers didn't get visibility on how decisions were formed and this
obstructed the planning.

I'd suggest we continue with the initial discussion here in order to offer
transparency, if a sensitive matter needs to be discussed, we can call it out
here and set context that a specific conversation will be moved to private,
bringing the decision made back to this thread.

Also, I'd recommend we keep the discussion focused on the main matter: Summit
planning. If you have a proposal to revise what communications need to be had
in specific channels, you can start the conversation in a new separate thread,
I see a lot of value in having it.

@PMC members, we'd love to get an outline of what needs to be done to continue
with the planning. We have a few people interested in helping out and we'd love
to keep the momentum going.