Hi,

I'd like to open a vote on accepting design document [1] as a base for implementation of @RequiresTimeSortedInput annotation for stateful DoFns. Associated JIRA [2] and PR [3] contains only subset of the whole functionality (allowed lateness ignored and no possibility to specify UDF for time - or sequential number - to be extracted from data). The PR will be subject to independent review process (please feel free to self-request review if you are interested in this) after the vote would eventually succeed. Missing features from the design document will be added later in subsequent JIRA issues, so that it doesn't block availability of this feature.

Please vote on adding support for @RequiresTimeSortedInput.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if at least three +1 and no -1 PMC (binding) votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Add support for @RequiresTimeSortedInput

[ ] 0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok

[ ] -1 Do not support @RequiresTimeSortedInput - please provide explanation.

Thanks,

 Jan

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObLVUFsf1NcG8ZuIZE4aVy2RYKx2FfyMhkZYWPnI9-c/edit?usp=sharing