Hi,
is there anything I can do to make this more attractive? :-) Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,
 Jan

Dne 5. 11. 2019 14:10 napsal uživatel Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz>:

Hi,

I'd like to open a vote on accepting design document [1] as a base for
implementation of @RequiresTimeSortedInput annotation for stateful
DoFns. Associated JIRA [2] and PR [3] contains only subset of the whole
functionality (allowed lateness ignored and no possibility to specify
UDF for time - or sequential number - to be extracted from data). The PR
will be subject to independent review process (please feel free to
self-request review if you are interested in this) after the vote would
eventually succeed. Missing features from the design document will be
added later in subsequent JIRA issues, so that it doesn't block
availability of this feature.

Please vote on adding support for @RequiresTimeSortedInput.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if at least three +1
and no -1 PMC (binding) votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Add support for @RequiresTimeSortedInput

[ ] 0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok

[ ] -1 Do not support @RequiresTimeSortedInput - please provide explanation.

Thanks,

 Jan

[1]