I prefer bay are for NA summit. My reasoning is that there is a criticall
mass of contributors and users in that location, probably more than
alternative NA locations. I was not involved with planning recently and I
do not know if there were people who could attend due to location
previously. If that is the case, I agree with Elliotte on looking for other
options.

Related to dates: March (Asia) and mid-May (NA) dates are a bit close.
Mid-June for NA might be better to spread events. Other pieces looks good.

Ahmet