Agree with Aizhamal that it doesn't matter if they are taken if they are
not too close in space to Beam: Apache projects, big data, log processing,
stream processing. Not a legal opinion, but an aesthetic opinion. So I
would keep Lemur as a possibility. Definitely nginx is far away from Beam
so it seems OK as long as the art is different.

Also FWIW there are many kinds of Lemurs, and also related Tarsier, of the
only uncontroversial and non-extinct infraorder within
suborder Strepsirrhini. I think there's enough room for another mascot with
big glowing eyes :-). The difference in the designer's art will be more
significant than the taxonomy.

Kenn