Salmon... they love streams? :-)

--

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
executed in writing by all parties involved.