Hello everybody,

We are almost done migrating the Apache Beam website from Jekyll to Hugo.
You can see the PR in [1], and we'd love to hear your feedback/comments on
the PR. It includes  detailed guidelines on contributing to the new
Hugo-based website and adding translations to pages [2]. For those who are
curious about adding new languages, we will provide a proof of concept in
the next couple of days in this thread.

Since we want to move forward with the PR, I would like to ask the
community to hold off changes to the current Beam website for a week, until
we are able to review and merge the PR. Is this acceptable to everyone?

In case anyone missed my previous email with the background for the website
migration, you can find more context here [3].

Thanks,
Aizhamal

[2]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/256b7042bf504b94f161ca03b388a2ba247918d9/website/CONTRIBUTE.md