Hi,

To give a little more context regarding the URLs, the date should still
appear on the blog post, but not on the URL.
For example, we'd have:
https://beam.apache.org/beam/python/sdk/2016/02/25/python-sdk-now-public.html
become https://beam.apache.org/blog/dataflow-python-sdk-is-now-public/.

The blog posts would have a small header showing the title, author and
publish date. But the URL would not have it.
Thoughts?