Hi,

@altay: Hey hey. Yeah, I didn't expect the baseUrl of staging version is "
http://apache-beam-website-pull-requests.storage.googleapis.com/11554/";
which also includes "/11554", and Hugo considers it as a path so it breaks
the path of "static files" (like images). We made a fix. Now I'm working on
"getting git to recognize files as renames" as you suggested.

@robert: The dates are nice but it causes verbose/long/ugly URLs. We
discussed with Aizhamal in the development stage and agreed to get rid of
this. For now, we keep the old URLs working in terms of redirecting them.
However, from now on, we should change the name convention on blog posts to
have a fancy URL like "beam.apache.org/blog/myblogpost.md". :)