Good point.

The raw numbers are available in the test run output. See
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Beam/view/PostCommit/job/beam_PreCommit_Java_Cron/2718/testReport/
for
the "skipped" column.
And you get the same on console or Gradle Scan:
https://scans.gradle.com/s/ml3jv5xctkrmg/tests?collapse-all
This would be good to review periodically for obvious trouble spots.

But I think you mean something more detailed. Some report with columns:
Test Suite, Test Method, Jira, Date Ignored, Most Recent Update

I think we can get most of this from Jira, if we just make sure that each
ignored test has a Jira and they are all labeled in a consistent way. That
would be the quickest way to get some result, even though it is not
perfectly automated and audited.

Kenn