I think that we do have Jira issues for ignored test, there should be no problem with that. The questionable point is that when test gets Ignored, people might consider the problem as "less painful" and postpone the correct solution until ... forever. I'd just like to discuss if people see this as an issue. If yes, should we do something about that, or if no, maybe we can create a rule that test marked as Ignored for long time might be deleted, because apparently is only a dead code.