There are 101 instances of @Ignore, and I've listed them below. A few
takeaways:

 - highly concentrated in ZetaSQL, and then second tier in various state
tests specific to a runner
 - there are not that many overall, so I'm not sure a report will add much
 - they do not all have Jiras
 - they do not even all have any explanation at all (some don't leave out
the string parameter, but have an empty string!)

Having a checkstyle that there is a Jira attached seems nice. Then we could
easily grep out the Jiras and not depend on the "sickbay" label.

Raw data (to see the individual items, just do the grep and not the
processing)

  % grep --recursive --exclude-dir build '@Ignore' . | cut -d ' ' -f 1 |
sort | uniq -c | sort -r
  27
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/zetasql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/zetasql/ZetaSQLDialectSpecTest.java:
  11
./runners/flink/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/flink/streaming/FlinkBroadcastStateInternalsTest.java:
   7
./runners/spark/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/spark/stateful/SparkStateInternalsTest.java:
   7
./runners/apex/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/apex/translation/utils/ApexStateInternalsTest.java:
   4
./sdks/java/testing/nexmark/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/nexmark/queries/QueryTest.java:
   4
./runners/spark/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/spark/structuredstreaming/StructuredStreamingPipelineStateTest.java:
   2
./sdks/java/io/xml/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/xml/XmlSourceTest.java:
   2
./sdks/java/io/mqtt/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/mqtt/MqttIOTest.java:
   2
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/meta/provider/pubsub/PubsubJsonIT.java:
   2
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/jdbc/BeamSqlLineIT.java:
   2
./sdks/java/extensions/euphoria/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/euphoria/core/testkit/ReduceByKeyTest.java:
   2
./sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/transforms/ParDoTest.java:
   2
./sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/coders/PCollectionCustomCoderTest.java:
   2
./runners/direct-java/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/direct/ExecutorServiceParallelExecutorTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/testing/nexmark/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/nexmark/sources/UnboundedEventSourceTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/testing/nexmark/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/nexmark/queries/sql/SqlQuery5Test.java:
   1
./sdks/java/io/kudu/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/kudu/KuduIOTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/io/kafka/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/kafka/KafkaIOTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/io/hadoop-file-system/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/hdfs/HadoopFileSystemTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/io/clickhouse/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/clickhouse/ClickHouseIOTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/io/amazon-web-services2/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/aws2/dynamodb/DynamoDBIOTest.java:@Ignore
("[BEAM-7794]
   1
./sdks/java/io/amazon-web-services/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/aws/dynamodb/DynamoDBIOTest.java:@Ignore
("[BEAM-7794]
   1
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/meta/provider/kafka/KafkaCSVTableIT.java:@Ignore
("https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/issues/BEAM-7523";)
   1
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/impl/JdbcDriverTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/BeamSqlExplainTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/BeamSqlDslSqlStdOperatorsTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/BeamComplexTypeTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/extensions/euphoria/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/euphoria/core/testkit/JoinTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/extensions/euphoria/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/euphoria/core/docs/DocumentationExamplesTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/values/PDoneTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/transforms/WatchTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/transforms/SplittableDoFnTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/BoundedReadFromUnboundedSourceTest.java:
   1
./sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/coders/RowCoderTest.java:
   1
./runners/spark/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/spark/structuredstreaming/translation/streaming/SimpleSourceTest.java:
   1
./runners/spark/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/spark/structuredstreaming/aggregators/metrics/sink/SparkMetricsSinkTest.java:@Ignore
("Has
   1
./runners/google-cloud-dataflow-java/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/dataflow/BatchStatefulParDoOverridesTest.java:
   1
./runners/direct-java/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/direct/WatermarkManagerTest.java:
   1
./runners/apex/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/runners/apex/translation/ParDoTranslatorTest.java:

Kenn