Hi team,

following the discussion we had about technical discussion that should happen on the mailing list, I would like to propose the following:

2. We configure github integration to send all pull request comments on review mailing list. It would allow to track and simplify the way to read the comments and to keep up to date. 3. A technical discussion should be send on dev mailing list with the [DISCUSS] keyword in the subject. 4. Once a discussion is open, the author should periodically send an update on the discussion (once a week) containing a summary of the last exchanges happened on the Jira or github (quick and direct summary). 5. Once we consider the discussion close (no update in the last two weeks), the author send a [CLOSE] e-mail on the thread.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--