Related to #3-5: Also, as we discussed earlier [1], there will be an
additional level of tracking in jira for deeper proposal-style
conversations to help us keep track of which ones are still under
discussion on the dev@ list (which, as usual, remains the source of truth).

The details are still in a pull request [2], which is blocked on a creation
of the new JIRA workflow [3].

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f030424d9f9de6ff7510ff444280a64bdaa0ac430066e96df0c43fe8@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam-site/pull/42