Hi guys,

I think we agreed on most of the points. We also agreed that points 4 & 5 should be a best effort and not "enforced".

If there's no objection, I will create the review mailing list and update the github integration configuration.

Thanks all for your comments and feebacks !

Hi team,

following the discussion we had about technical discussion that should
happen on the mailing list, I would like to propose the following:

2. We configure github integration to send all pull request comments on
review mailing list. It would allow to track and simplify the way to
read the comments and to keep up to date.
3. A technical discussion should be send on dev mailing list with the
[DISCUSS] keyword in the subject.
4. Once a discussion is open, the author should periodically send an
update on the discussion (once a week) containing a summary of the last
exchanges happened on the Jira or github (quick and direct summary).
5. Once we consider the discussion close (no update in the last two
weeks), the author send a [CLOSE] e-mail on the thread.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Talend - http://www.talend.com