On 10/22/06, Gannon Dick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a way to prioritize RDF elements or are they all peers?

In RDF, you just have subject-predicate-object statements. So they are
indeed "all peers."

The way to encourage certain expectations about those statements, it
seems to me, is to bless some kind of standard vocabularies; e.g. DC,
vCard, Creative Commons, and some stuff specific to citations. I
expect that's what we'll do in ODF. So not really any kind of rules,
but recommendations.

Your sort of reporting will be easy to do though. I actually wrote a
generic XSLT that did something like that.

Bruce