Hi,

I'm making some minor changes to the ODF citation field that I hope will be added soon. One change I want to make is to add control to the local styling attribute. This is the flag that will say, for example, suppress author, so that you get (1999) instead of (Doe, 1999).

My question is, what flags do we need beyond suppress author?

Here's the fragment:

biblioref-attlist &= attribute meta:resource { xsd:anyURI }, attribute cite:style { "suppress-author" }

Bruce