On 12/09/16 21:02, Dammina Sahabandu wrote:
Hi Ryan,

I have updated the trac module and applied the bloodhound specific patches
on it. Then after doing some minor modifications to the code I was able to
get Bloodhound up and running without issues. However there are some test
cases that are keep failing. So at the moment I'm working on getting them
fixed. Anyhow it would be really great if you can review the change set and
give me a feedback if you get any free time.

[1] https://github.com/dammina/bloodhound

Thanks,
Dammina