On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 9:14 PM Dammina Sahabandu <dmsahaba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> May I send a pull request so that you can review it easily and comment.
>
> Thanks,
> Dammina

Very nice work! I'm very sorry for the long delay, and I really appreciate
you doing this work because this has been on my TODO list for a long time.

I commented on the changeset with some suggestions. Please make a new
branch trac-1.0.13-integration.1 with the changes and resubmit for a second
round of review.

I plan to release Trac 1.0.14 this weekend, so we'll probably want to
rebase the changes on that. I've made #660 the only open ticket for Release
9. After we integrate these changes we can make a new release.
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/660

- Ryan