Hi Greg,

I have been ill for a few days but I will be trying to get this complete
over the weekend. It appears that Gary had got the migration mostly
finished but I just need to make some changes and do some testing before we
can get INFRA to switch https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound over to the
new instance. I am just wanting to get the site back up in a reasonably
state without too much effort and then work on any improvements should the
project become more active.

I will try to post more regular updates.

Cheers

John

On 9 February 2018 at 05:59, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dammina, John,
>
> What is the status of the new VM? (per https://issues.apache.
> org/jira/browse/INFRA-13255)
>
> Dammina: I see that you're not "watching" that ticket. Please do so. These
> Bloodhound VMs have been off/on/ignored for far too long, and I was hoping
> that you and John would get bloodhound-vm3 up and running. I had asked for
> *two* volunteers.
>
> Can Infrastructure delete bloodhound-vm and bloodhound-vm2? I presume
> there is no data to copy from those?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg Stein
> Infrastructure Administrator, ASF
> (and Bloodhound PMC Member)
>

> On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 4:05 AM, John Chambers <cham...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Greg/Dammina,
>>>
>>> I have been looking at how to get a working version of the Bloodhound
>>> instance locally from a backup file I made on August 1st 2017. I have
>>> asked
>>>

>> That should be the latest, as the site wasn't running after that date, so
>> no further changes could have been made.
>>
>> Infra should have backups (and I believe the VM is still around, but
>> turned off).
>>

>>> Gary for some help with instructions on the correct way to do this.
>>> However
>>> if anyone else has the details then please let me know. I am unsure at