Il giorno mar, 24/10/2017 alle 15.41 -0700, Sijie Guo ha scritto:

I filed an issue for the problem discussed here:
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/659

Sijie, Charan, thank you for catching this
IMHO we should take options 1 o 2 as Sijie proposed

Sijie,
Do you have an approximate idea about affected versions 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 ?

Enrico

- Sijie

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Charan Reddy G
<reddychara...@gmail.com<mailto:reddychara...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Sure Sijie and Ivan. It sounds appropriate.

Thanks,
Charan

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 1:00 AM, Sijie Guo