Github user aledsage commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/480

    @ahgittin This is way too hard to review until #462 is merged (which
requires rebasing and a bunch of PR comments to be addressed; as I asked there,
will you have time to address those or would you like one of us to pick it up)?

    This PR also looks like it has a bunch of other commits that could (and
should) be extracted into their own PRs (e.g. "solve problem with map eval"
perhaps? Definitely "slow tests moved to integration group"? "cleanup, and
allow TaskFactory to be supplied as a config..." perhaps?). I presume they are
not all related to the title "Config self reference fix"?

    Including many changes in a single PR makes the reviewers job much harder,
and makes it take much much longer to get things merged.

---
with INFRA.
---