Hi,

-1, there are still many places need to be corrected.

1. Highly recommended use the apache mail to sign your release while not
zhujiashun2...@gmail.com <mailto:zhujiashun2...@gmail.com>.
2. The mail list is recommended to discuss issues while not join QQ-group
498837325.
3. Do not throw binary files such as image file in your src.
4. Many source files are missing ASF HEADS, such as  Bazel, BUILD, Dockefile
and all files in cmake directory, and so on.
5. keep the same name in GitHub and apache dist(incubator-brpc-0.9.6-rc03,
apache-brpc-0.9.6.rc03-incubating-src).

p.s.  I would like to recommend guys to refer to the best practice from other
CPP projects, such as Apache RocketMQ CPP[1], Apache thrift[2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-client-cpp
[2] https://github.com/apache/thrift

Best Regards,
Von Gosling