Hello folks,

I was wondering about a couple of things we could do.
On the one hand, we have this in the changelog right now:
1.5.4 (Pending)
* Added: Support to compiling Kotlin
* Fixed: Remove section on development builds in the Contributing section.
* Added: New way to concatenate file contents when merging several archives
together.
* Added: New way to transform file contents when merging several archives
together.
* Fixed: Removed .class files from being checked in.
* Added: Support both Jetty 6 and Jetty 9 as addons. Added integration tests to
cover their use.
We could cut this and release 1.5.4.

At the same time, I am wondering if we could push a few more changes in call it
1.6.0.

Off the top of my head:
* Now that we support Kotlin compilation, there is a couple of frameworks we
can support for testing, like Spek.
* We (ok, maybe just me) could spend some time on the website to revamp it, add
more things, remove some more deprecated elements.
* Integrate with lock_jar? I started using it in my projects and I think it has
unique value most users would not discover on their own.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Antoine