I haven't, but assume many of the same ideas as a real life key signing
party would apply.

http://mirror-vm.apache.org/~henkp/sig/pgp-key-signing.txt

I think sending key fingerprints around by email beforehand would be
helpful. We can then either have a physically printed copy which can be
held up to be validated or just confirm verbally. To be thorough, we should
also probably all have a piece of photo ID handy.

Cheers,
--
Michael Mior
mm...@uwaterloo.ca